Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sleepy Santa Baby

A couple weeks ago, I had the privilege of meeting baby Wesley at just over a week old, and my dear friends Zoe and David gave me full access with my camera!  Big brother Zach wasn't so sure he was happy to have Wesley come crowd the house, so I brought him some big brother presents to try and soften the blow.
It was my first newborn shoot, and a learning experience to be sure!  It takes patience, and a very sleepy baby, so we started with wrapping him up in a teal little blanket that was David's when he was a baby!


Once he was asleep, we peeled off the blanket and snuggled him in a hat that big brother Zach wore in his newborn shoot!



The poor little guy then got posed in a crocheted little Santa hat that I found at Target, ha!





I, of course, then had to try the whole baby in a basket thing.  Right? :)




Thanks so much for letting me practice on your little bundle, David and Zoe!  I can't wait to see him and Zach become little buddies and partners in crime!

No comments:

Post a Comment