Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sweltry Summer Engagement!

This summer I had the pleasure of capturing an engagement season for some friends.  Andrea and I went to high school together, and then she moved to Portland for grad school, and we've kept in touch ever since!  It's super fun to be able to share this season together, I can't wait for their big day!  And they've been exceedingly patient with me in getting these back to them a little delayed in this busy season! :)

The day we chose was in the middle of a Portland heat wave, and we were fighting some pretty aggressive mid-afternoon sun, but Andrea and Stefan were fabulous sports, and somehow still managed to look quite in-love and glamorous.  They brought their dog, Doug, along for the fun, who played his part adorably, and we finished the day at Cathedral Park, a place special to them from when they first started dating.  I love it!  Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment